We are looking for someone who is self-motivated, excited about roleplay to make everyone’s job easier, enjoys working on and solving problems, communicates effectively, and can work with and add to the value of our small team.
What you’ll be doing
- Helping people and can see the potential for people to grow.
- Review and evaluate content for compliance with our Community Rules.
- Enjoy solving all the issues that go along with moderating. Whether a player has a question or a situation requires a mediator. You have experience dealing with troublesome players.
- Supporting administration staff with their role of community engagement, support & moderation.
What you should have
- Willingness to work weekly.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail.
- A strong passion for gaming and online safety.
- Strong problem solving, troubleshooting, and investigative skills: we believe in getting to the root of the matter instead of just addressing symptoms.
- Incredible empathy and patience: we want our users to know they’ve been heard, especially in unhappy situations.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and make important decisions under pressure.
- Some experience moderating or implementing content and legal policies.
- A cover letter is mandatory.
- Familiarity with ticketing systems
- Project management skills and experience driving cross-team collaboration