Properties can be purchased around San Andreas which can range from apartments to houses.
- Enough money to either purchase or rent the property.
Purchasing or Renting A New Property
- Drive to a marked property on the map. Property for sale/rent is identified with a marker while already bought/rented property is identified by a marker.
- Walk into the Blue ground marker in front of the door to the property.
- Press E to access the options menu for the property.
- Select either to purchase or rent the property.
- Purchasing a property will require you to pay a full price up front.
- Renting will require you to pay on the property monthly (in-game months).
- You will receive a prompt once you successfully buy or rent.
Entering Your Property
- Once you own a property, leave the ground marker then re-enter it. A new options menu will appear, letting you to select either to enter the property.
Leaving Your Property
- Once in a home, you can leave it by going to the front door, into the Blue ground circle and press E when prompted to leave.
Selling or Un-renting Your Property
- If you had bought the property, you will have the option to sell it at 50% of its sale price.
- If you rented the property, you will have an option to move out, receiving no funds in return.